Everything EXselling has to offer now - and in the future.
New lessons are being added to the EXselling curriculum regularly. This course will be updated to include them as they are added. You will be notified and you'll have immediate access to them at no additional cost. The price of this course will increase but you will have access for ninety days with your initial investment.
As you move through each new lesson, begin using the concepts and principles immediately. Discuss them with others in your organization who are also taking the training to uncover even more ways of using what you have learned.
Consider holding in-house, DIY sales training sessions weekly or monthly. Sharing what you have learned will help others succeed and their ideas will help you.
Remember, sales development, including sales training, is a carer-long pursuit.
- Enroll in the course
- Your license code will be sent to the email used when you enrolled
- Contact us with questions: Chuck@ChuckReaves.com
- Have each additional student in your organization use the code when enrolling; their seats will be only $200 and they will have access to all courses for ninety days
In the history of recorded time,
no customer has ever said,
'Your price is too high,'
and meant it. " - Chuckism #6
"There are two types
of people in the world:
those who know they are in sales and those who don't."
- Chuckism #1
Regardless of your profession, you are in sales. Obviously salespeople are. And so are their leaders. Teachers are in sales since they must convince students to learn. Doctors and nurses are in sales. Parents have an awesome sales responsibility.
Everyone is a teacher. Your wisdom matters. Wisdom is the combination of education and experience. Everyone we meet can teach us something and can learn from us, but we may have to "sell" our wisdom before they will buy it.
- Former top salesperson out of 1,100 at A.T.&T.
- Successful national account manager
- Inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame
- Earned Certified Speaking Professional designation (4-year program)
- Received "Lifetime Achievement Award" and "Impact Speaker of the Year" recognition from the world's largest invitation-only CEO and senior executive membership organization
- Decorated Vietnam veteran
"If I always do what I've always done... I'll have less than I've ever had before."