A Sales Kaizen event will uncover strengths and weaknesses in your sales cycle and your sales process. Your first event may takes several hours or may take days. However, the time it saves you later will be well worth your investment.
Whenever there are changes in your sales environment, a review of the results of your latest Sales Kaizen event will likely show you what you need to adjust and how to do it.
You will be able to respond quickly and effectively to:
- New competitive activities
- Economic shifts
- Industry updates (yours and your customers')
- Your organization rolls out new offerings
In this course, you and members of your team will learn:
- Why we use a Sales Kaizen event
- How "Better," "Faster," and "Lower Cost" are used in sales
- How to conduct a Sales Kaizen event
- How to involve the right people
NOTE: When one member of your organization invests in the bundle of all EXselling courses, "EVERY PREMIUM LESSON," additional seats in can be acquired at a reduced rate. Contact us for details.
In the history of recorded time,
no customer has ever said,
'Your price is too high,'
and meant it. " - Chuckism #6
"There are two types
of people in the world:
those who know they are in sales and those who don't."
- Chuckism #1
Regardless of your profession, you are in sales. Obviously salespeople are. And so are their leaders. Teachers are in sales since they must convince students to learn. Doctors and nurses are in sales. Parents have an awesome sales responsibility.
Everyone is a teacher. Your wisdom matters. Wisdom is the combination of education and experience. Everyone we meet can teach us something and can learn from us, but we may have to "sell" our wisdom before they will buy it.
- Former top salesperson out of 1,100 at A.T.&T.
- Successful national account manager
- Inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame
- Earned Certified Speaking Professional designation (4-year program)
- Received "Lifetime Achievement Award" and "Impact Speaker of the Year" recognition from the world's largest invitation-only CEO and senior executive membership organization
- Decorated Vietnam veteran
"If I always do what I've always done... I'll have less than I've ever had before."