P.L.U.S.H. Selling is a sales process methodology (SPM). It is like a sales road map. It helps sales professionals chart a course to go from where they are with a client or prospect to where they want to be.
There are five principles behind a successful value-added sale. The letters in the word "PLUSH" represent the five principles.
IMPORTANT: These must be accomplished thoroughly and in order.
Following these five principles will allow you to sell more effectively and without lowering your prices. Thousands of people all over the world have invested heavily in the content you are about to experience.
You will have access to this course for sixty days.
In the history of recorded time,
no customer has ever said,
'Your price is too high,'
and meant it. " - Chuckism #6
"There are two types
of people in the world:
those who know they are in sales and those who don't."
- Chuckism #1
Regardless of your profession, you are in sales. Obviously salespeople are. And so are their leaders. Teachers are in sales since they must convince students to learn. Doctors and nurses are in sales. Parents have an awesome sales responsibility.
Everyone is a teacher. Your wisdom matters. Wisdom is the combination of education and experience. Everyone we meet can teach us something and can learn from us, but we may have to "sell" our wisdom before they will buy it.
- Former top salesperson out of 1,100 at A.T.&T.
- Successful national account manager
- Inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame
- Earned Certified Speaking Professional designation (4-year program)
- Received "Lifetime Achievement Award" and "Impact Speaker of the Year" recognition from the world's largest invitation-only CEO and senior executive membership organization
- Decorated Vietnam veteran
"If I always do what I've always done... I'll have less than I've ever had before."